Accel Realty Partners owns, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and to this website (“website”) and all company-affiliated digital platforms, all the content including, for example, audio, images, photographs, illustrations, text, graphics, logos, button icons, other visuals, video, copy, software, data and materials thereon, the look and feel, design and organization of the website, and other digital platforms, and the compilation of the content, data and materials, including but not limited to any copyrights, trademark rights, trade secrets, rights of authorship and attribution, and subsequent modification, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights (whether registered or unregistered in any state or country) . Your use of the website does not grant you ownership of any content, software, data, or materials you may access while on the website.
Accel Realty Partners respects the intellectual property rights of others. Materials may be posted and made available on this website by third parties not within our control. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to be infringing to remain on the website and to terminate the accounts of third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
If you believe that any material on the website infringes your copyright, you should provide us with written notice that, at a minimum, contains the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works found on the website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works found on the website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, including your address, telephone number, and if available, your e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner’s agent or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
-What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
-What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
-The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
-How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
-See what data we have about you, if any.
-Change/correct any data we have about you.
-Have us delete any data we have about you.
-Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Accel Realty Partners